How are your holidays going? I hope you are well.
Yesterday, I was checking my personal diary ( Yes… I have one…) and I would like to share with you something… Normally, people do lists of the objectives for the new year, but I really like to look back and think about the good things. I just had the idea to create a list of 10 words that define 10 good things of 2016! so, why not make it as a challenge? ARE YOU READY?Let’s get started!
- ENJOY : because beeing alive is such an amazing thing and also a challenge! Be brave and confident, and do everything you think is right. It doesn’t matter if you make mistakes, because you can always improve.
- DANCE: A passion, something that makes people happy. It is good for your body and your mind.
- LOVE: what is life without LOVE? Love and be loved is magic and gives you a lot of energy to continue, to improve, to follow your dreams, to get over.
- CHILDREN: Their words, their drawings, their energy, their smiles… they are happiness! Everybody would agree… WITH children around you, everything seems better.
- MUSIC: who doesn’t like music? NOBODY… Try to know new groups, new songs, and listen to music! When you feel happy, when you are sad, tired, bored… it doesn’t matter… Listening to music is always a good idea.
- TIME: Take your time. Relax, chill, read… But take your time! We are living in a very fast world, and we usually forget to take time to rest and THINK…
- Km: Try to meet new places, it doesn’t matter if they are 1 hour by car. Just go and feel the magic of discovering new places.
- FRIENDS: Don’t forget your friends. Spend time with them, have fun. They are always there when you need them, but friendship is something too important to leave.
- FAMILY: Such an important word. Stay with your people, enjoy their company and try to be there.
- MAGIC: Don’t forget to be magic, to believe. Dream big! Everything is possible!
SOMETHING NEW IS GOING TO START..
TAKE YOUR TIME
SPEND TIME WITH YOUR PEOPLE
EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN…
HAPPY NEW YEAR