Hello ladies and gentlemen!
Today I come with something very special! This is going to be my 4th year teaching, and I haven’t found the perfect planner until now (I HOPE). I bought it at Erin Condren, and it seems to be the perfect planner. I am absolutely in love with their packaging, and design. To be honest, when this planner arrived at home.. OMG I just felt like a little girl opening a special present!
So… Why I choose the Erin Condren teacher planner?
- Customise: One of my favourite things of this product, is that you can choose the covers and some other things inside the planner. There are many options where you can add your name and your school…
2. It contains… You can see many different sections that you can organize and customize as you prefer! Actually it is very colorful, easy to organize and not too heavy.
What can you find ?
- Personal information, classroom management, substitute helpful info..
- Absent Log
- Year and Month planner
- Lesson planner ( every week)
- Plastic cases
3. Colours: I have to say that this is going to be my first planner with all the pages in colour… and I adore that! I am a visual person and having my planner organized into colours helps me a lot!
4. Organization: As I said before, this is my first Erin Condren planner and maybe I don’t know all the possibilities, but I like pretty much the organization. On the other hand, I would prefer the checklist section at the beginning.
5. Inspiring: If you have one of these planners you would say the same. It is so inspirational, and it makes you have motivation to work and start teaching! Also you can find some pages with inspirational words and sentences!
THAT’S ALL FOR TODAY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!